Brainstorming Your Change Strategy
Life Coaches are expert at helping facilitate meaningful change in those who are fed up with less in their life. We want you to have the best ideas for both "the what and the how" of that change. We want as many options on the table to position our clients to make great decisions and help them discover powerful reasons for making that change.
So a Life Coach, isn't going to come out of the chute and ask, "what do want?" and immediately answer, "then do that!" If it was that obvious, we would have all the stuff previously mentioned down pat. We certainly wouldn't need a coach either.
A Change StrategyA Life Coach is going to help you look at your new direction from as many sides as possible before making any big decisions and committing significant resources. We want to get you off to a good start with a solid "change strategy." The first step, and dare I say, one of the most fun steps is brainstorming.
Although you will find that having a coach really puts a turbo on your change transition, you can still do Change Strategy Brainstorming right at home. Take a shot at brainstorming your Change Strategy to bolster the new direction you want to take with your life.
Change Strategy action steps to follow. Why not do it today? Easy! :-)
- Invite one or two others to brainstorm with you.
- Don't be afraid to brainstorm by yourself but multiple "brains" can be powerful.
- Get people who you trust and respect to share your new direction with.
- You'll want to focus on your thoughts.
- It's a heartbreaker when you lose a productive stream of thought.
- Laugh and have fun!
- Let your comedic personality shine.
- Comedians make us look at everyday situation very differently.
- Get a sheet of paper out of the printer.
- Your computer or tablet will work great, as well.
- Fill that beautiful empty space on the paper with all your ideas, phrases, thoughts.
- It's kind of ends up looking like a word cloud.
- Go for a about 15-20 minutes.
- Stretch yourself to come up with big, big, big ideas.
- If a crazy idea pops up, write it down.
- Again, write down every idea, no matter how ridiculous.
- Upon review, if you don't have an outside the box idea, make a couple up.
- As a final shot, when the flow begins to slow down, ask out loud, "What else?"
- Now it's time to let your heart and brain work.
- Review the list a couple times a day.
- Let these ideas begin to connect with the core of who you are.
- Add to the list and even begin to order the things on that page.
- Invest in yourself this year.
- Coaches are friendly, fun and focused.
- Coaches are designed for this purpose... walking with you in the dream.
- The Inquiry Call is free!
- We truly do want you to have more life in your day by helping you walk in your dream and be the person you want to be.
- Why not?
Please, add your thoughts in the comment section.
Concept: Brainstorm is a great first step in a "change strategy."