The Form of Gratitude
So, what form does your gratitude take?
Let's just cut to the chase... it's no secret that gratitude is a life giving force. It may very well have the greatest impact on our fulfillment in life.
Gratitude is one of those values that can get crowded out of our busy lifestyle. We just don't seem to have time to stop and think about it. And that's it... it takes thinking. It's not necessarily an autonomic response. We need to do it on purpose.
The great thing about it is, it's completely under our control. We can do it whenever we choose to and there are so many wonderful ways to express it.
Undervalued No MoreWe are all different but there are some values that truly are universal. Gratitude is one of them. You know it when you see it kinda thing. Gratitude is much like forgiveness. It affects those we express it to in fantastic ways, and yet, has an even greater impact on our own wellbeing.
This life coach is going to take you right into the heart of your fulfillment, because we can sometimes wander off from it and forget how to get back there. So, if we understand how significant of an effect gratitude has on our fulfillment, then it makes sense we would take the time to attend to our gratitude. Would you agree?
How can you design gratitude into your walk?
Gratitude is an unlimited source of deep fulfillment.
- You know what's coming next...
- Take time to think about what you are grateful for.
- Don't wait for Thanksgiving! Do it as soon as you can.
- Design a peaceful moment and get it on your calendar.
- Brainstorm a quick list of things that just have to be on your gratitude list.
- Write them down.
- What are a few "go-to" gratitude moves I can break out at a moments notice?
- Presents? A handshake and sincere thank you? A note? Flowers? What else?
- It's like having an elevator pitch... When I am moved by someone, what's my 30 second plan to express my heartfelt gratitude? Search for something really cool! 😀
- What's my "circle back" expression of gratitude? This may be something more significant and/or specific to the special action or moment with that person, and may take a little more time.
- Talk it out with a friend.
- What's their "go-to" move?
- Ask people how they like to be appreciated. You'll be surprised what they say! Many times they simply just want to be acknowledged.
- Coaching is a powerful tool for developing your thinking that leads to sustained action.
- We work with individuals, couples and teams.
- Invest in yourself this year.
- Coaches are friendly, fun and focused.
- Coaches are designed for this purpose... walking with you in the dream.
- We truly do want you to have more life in your day by helping you walk in your dream and be the person you want to be.
- Click the link above.
- It's a chance to ask questions and get answers.
- The form is designed to kick off your thinking process. :-)
- It's free so, there's no risk. Only an opportunity.
Please, add your thoughts in the comment section.